After the user has selected the automatic polishing machine, the next step is to consider its installation work. The choice of the installation location of the automatic polishing machine is very important and will directly affect its future use.
1. First of all, it is necessary to analyze the soil pressure resistance and water level of the installation site. The installation and use requirements of the polishing machine must be met before the installation plan can be determined.
2. When installing the polishing machine, try to clean the ground to avoid inconvenient cleaning after the machine is installed.
3. The installation should avoid high-voltage transmission lines to avoid interference to the electronic polishing machine.
4. It is necessary to have an independent power supply to avoid sharing with other high-power electrical appliances.
5. The installation of the polishing machine requires a relatively spacious installation site, and it is important to have enough operating space.
6. In rainy, humid, saline and other areas, the polishing machine cannot be installed on the ordinary muddy ground, otherwise many issues such as ventilation and drainage need to be considered.
7. Installation of the polishing machine must not be installed on the tuyere, otherwise the polishing machine will not operate well when the wind is blowing.
In the production process of an automatic polishing machine, the vibration caused by the movement of the machine and the collision of objects is called productive vibration. The number of vibrations per unit time is called the vibration frequency and the unit is Hz. The displacement change of the vibrating body in a unit time is called the speed and the unit is M/S.
The key to the operation of the polishing machine is to remove the damage layer generated during polishing as soon as possible. It is necessary to get a large polishing rate. Please use fine materials to make the polishing damage layer shallower, but the polishing rate is low. The automatic polishing machine also requires the use of fine materials to make the polishing damage layer shallower, but the polishing rate is low.